Opportunity Knocks...

Winding down once again! I don't know how much I've actually accomplished on the writing front...but I did get word that a long anticipated deal has finally closed, so a little more spending money is coming my way, which I accept gratefully. It's awesome that so many folks trust us to do this kind of business for them. I often take for granted the fact that I've been living and breathing real estate since birth, and that the general public doesn't have this kind of background to rely on. The sunshine and warm temperatures have been awesome today, and no doubt they have contributed to my good mood. Hopefully it will get folks into house hunting mode, and we can get a few deals signed up and a few more pay cheques on the horizon. Our complete online, local, domination should help! :)

Comments

Popular Posts