Seeking Inspiration

While I have been having a blast penning articles for work, I have to admit that my own writing goals have sort of fallen by the way-side. I've been consistant in jotting down notes and ideas, however to actually form them into anything more than bullets in my journal has proven difficult indeed. I am lacking direction, and as a result, so are my most inspired thoughts.

Stories and fiction is where my heart really lies, but everything seems to already have been done before, and I'd be foolish to think I could do it better. I know the concept of original thought is far fetched, but the fear of being compared to something better leaves my fragile ego shivering in the dark. I guess maybe seeking courage would be a better title for this post...perhaps that's what I'm lacking in my efforts to sort out my trains of "original thought"!

Comments

Popular Posts