Thank You!

To all of you who have suffered through reading this dribble, I have to offer my sincere thanks. Posting and writing have left my original thoughts lacking, and my ramblings have obviously suffered. This is definately proving to be quite the personal experiement, and I must admit I am enjoying more than anything else I've tried over the past couple of years. As an added bonus, my typing has improved as well, and I'm no longer relying on my proverbial notebook quite as much as I used to.
We've had a relatively quiet weekend work wise, which has led me to stumble upon a site known as hubpages.com I have added their widget to this blog if anyone is interested in checking them out. I'm only two days in, so I can't officially recommend them or anything, but they do provide you with an easy and simple process for posting your work at no cost. I'll thank you in advance for checking me out there :) We all know it's a numbers game, so I have been trying a little harder at getting to know some fellow posters as well. Really pulling me out of my comfort zone, but I know the effort will be worth it.
Looking out over my backyard on a snowy Sunday afternoon...and thinking I am truly blessed! Thanks again everyone !

Comments

Pete said…
Hi Natasha,

I know how you feel, just keep going. I'm new to the whole web/twitter concept just finding that its a big scarry world out her on the internet. Its just like the first days of school, when you are looking out for friends! MMM the only problem is we are all a lot older!
Keep Smiling

Pete

Popular Posts