YAY!!!!

For the first time in almost twenty years I was actually permitted to take in a couple of the hockey games compliments of the Olympics, and what games they were! Sid the Kid certainly saved the day (and perhaps his reputation due to a relatively quiet performance) with a gold winning goal in overtime.  What a play! What a game! What a day! My heart is still racing.  The fact they were playing against the US makes it oh so much sweeter!  Mind you, would have love seeing them win as well...so I guess I was ending up happy anyway!
This is definatley a Nova Scotia boy that has done us proud...and maybe even convinced the rest of the househould that hockey is worth watching!

Needless to say...hockey and excitement put a damper on my writing output.  Quality vs quanity...neither was accomplished this weekend.  I'll make up for it though, somehow!

Comments

Popular Posts