Frustration and Wait Time

It is official.  I am selling articles written for requested content.  Very interesting.  Just over two weeks in and I've sold three articles.  Five more pending editorial review, and once passed, I will be able to submitt at will.  The frustrating part...I've been waiting a week for the editorial review, and it's costing me money in the long run.  The goal is to etch out some sort of viable income, and I am most happiest when writing (even if it's ad copy for products selling on ebay!lol)so if I can make that happen, then I'll be living my dream life.

It should be noted that I am available to write on call, for anyone who may be interested.  Shoot me an email and let me know what you're looking for, and I'd be happy to respond. 

Get Natasha writing for you! Click here!

Comments

Popular Posts