Been so busy!

Here in the real world life has been hectic and it's taking its toll on the amount I've been writing.  So sad that I can't get my imagination pumping.  I think the article writing has snipped a little of that away as well, as I research and do my best to stick to facts.  I think I am in need of a weekend alone, where my daydreams can become my reality if only for a short while.  Some time where I can slip into the ether of unrealness, and turn my nightmares into a novel that would stand against Mr.Kings.  Note...dreams!  I know I don't stand a chance.  Just finished Under the Dome.  1074 pages of Mr. King at his finest.  Might have a little something to do with my lack of writing lately as well.  A fantastic read that I couldn't put down.  Highly recommend it, especially if you were a fan of The Stand.

Comments

Popular Posts