The Curse of the Wonderwall

I have to admit I've grown addicted to Twitter.  After many months I have grown to a number of quality followers that actually look at what I tweet, and in some cases, even retweet what I post, exposing my writing to many more folks than what I could do on my own.  Writer Wednesday is awesome, and I am normally able to connect with like minded folks who are wonderful writers. 

You can imagine my dismay when, on this Writer Wednesday, my wonderwall wouldn't work! I was devastated, and, I am ashamed to say, it ruined my entire day!  Is this the sign of addiciton?  I have to wonder, as lord knows my personality is strangely prone to crutches and dependancy!

Today, my wonderwall is back on board and faster than ever.  I've got some catching up to do, and some awesome folks to payback.  Follow along and meet some fantastic people!

Tashtoo on Twitter

See you in the Twitterverse!

Comments

Popular Posts