Are You Listening?

Are You Listening?

My latest Phopro for your reading enjoyment! Again, sticking to the whole religious theme...can't seem to let it go. Guess I'm not as perfect as I thought I was...Click thru and have a look, and please leave a comment, or two, or three... Ally has been putting a ton of work into this venture, and provides us writers with some fantastic inspiration through beautiful and unique photographs uploaded by various photographers. It makes for a fantastic combination. Power to the people...visit Photographprose today and see the inspiration Zed Boucher-Myers' photograph provided me.

And while you're there, check out Brian Miller's take on a photo by Chip Cutlen. Put's my own to shame, but is a fantastic combination of striking photo and equally moving words. Vist TimeOut and share your thoughts.

Comments

Brian is such a bad influence on you, because now I have to say oh foo.
As you are also making me go over there, don't you care?
Making me do that 2 seconds of work to click the link, what a fink.
Between you and Brian that's 4 seconds of my life, why do you cause me such strife?
It was a good read though, so I guess you have that to make people go.
But all this work, I'd rather sit here and lurk.
As it's a strain to click the link and make me use my brain.
Oh that was fun, now I'm done.
Zed said…
Hi Natasha, what a beautiful poem you wrote for my picture. It is poignant and moved me. Thank you. Zed (justnotliketheothers.blogspot.com)

Popular Posts