Nothing Left to Lose ~ Available March 2012

How can we transform our hearts and minds into what we’ve always desired for ourselves, when our struggles in adversity make us feel like we have Nothing Left to Lose? Follow Nova Scotia poet, Natasha Head, as she navigates through the chaos of life’s travels, and finds the courage to document her search for meaning and purpose. This captivating collection of work will leave you with hope, and the necessary encouragement to break through the barriers of your world.

From Natasha Head and Winter Goose Publishing ~ Available March 2012

Read the official announcement here:  Winter Goose Publishing

Comments

Uneven Stephen said…
So cool! Congratulations, poet! I can't wait to get a copy.
Unknown said…
Congrats Tash. You definitely earned and deserved the pub.:) can't wait for March
Pat Hatt said…
AWESOME! Congrats, no doubt it will be a great read.
Brian Miller said…
Tahs!!!! this is so cool! I am excited for you and can not wait to get my copy!!
One word: Yes.

:)
I'm so happy we'll be launching together! Just wish you lived closer.
steveroni said…
This is wonderful! I'm SO glad I clicked through to here, also to your coloring page. And WHAT COLORS...I LOVE THEM. (Nowhere to comment there--)
Thanks for your work!
PEACE!

Popular Posts