Ministry - Thieves

Comments

Janie Junebug said…
The video seems interesting and the audience is certainly enthusiastic. I'm sorry, but I didn't understand anything they said. I'm old and stupid.
Well, I've watched about half of it now, so I think it's time to go to bed. I hope I have sweet dreams about these guys.

Love,
Lola
Brian Miller said…
nice...have not heard ministry in a while....
kaykuala said…
Too heavy for my liking.The youngsters would love this. I wonder if it can be bad influence to them!

Hank
Tashtoo said…
Sorry for the crunch...fighting with a car dealership and this old favorite just popped in my head....
The Silver Fox said…
Wow. Sorry, Natasha, but I can't do this while I'm still on my first cup of coffee at 8:18 a.m.

Did these guys ever cover any Sinatra tunes?
Tashtoo said…
Silver...if you paid 11,000 dollars for a car and six months later still had no title and expiring registration, you'd feel pretty crunchy. I'm not name calling but thieves, liars, hypocrites and bastards...well, I thought it suitable.
The Silver Fox said…
"Crunchy?" I like that.

I wasn't knocking your choice, just saying it was too much for me, haha.

Re: "I'm not name calling but thieves, liars, hypocrites and bastards...well, I thought it suitable" Whew! So glad you're not name-calling!

WV is "wormopt." I suppose that's what a bird would do if he was handed a menu at dinner time.
Unknown said…
Awesome song, right behind Stigmata or Just one fix in my book. Just heard yesterday actually that Jorgensen is working on a new record, yep. Anyhow, great choice for tunage, as is most often the case when you do.

Popular Posts