MagicInTheBackYard~Guest Post

When the awesome Kellie Elmore asked if I would be interested in guest posting for her Life in Quotations, there was no second guessing my decision. Kellie has designed a fantastic playground for us obsessed word weavers, and I was NOT going to miss this opportunity!  So dear friends, I ask you to visit, to share your thoughts, and help us convince the world it needs our words! Just click on the wonderful 'quoto' (see Magic In The Back Yard for the official definition!) and join in our conversation!

Magic in the Back Yard

Comments

Brian Miller said…
nice...off to check out what you have to say...
Pat Hatt said…
Just click, that's all, you don't want me to rhyme or do a dance or anything like that? Just click, okay I guess
Anonymous said…
wooohoooo!!!! :)

Popular Posts