100 Word Song ~ Waking Dreams...Nightmare Dawning

“All I can say is that if I woke up to dancing masked figures in my bedroom, romance would be the last thing on my mind!” Kiera stabbed at the overcooked fish on her plate.

“It was cute! I’ve never had a guy that went so out of his way to impress me.  When I told him about the white knights, I never expected to find them dancing in my bedroom”

“You call it cute…I call it creepy.” She scraped the plate, her fork suddenly sounding like nails down a chalkboard, “What I want to know…is how they got in”

To understand what I'm doing here...You've got to talk to Lance and Leroy...Lance rocks a 100 word prompt each week at My Blog Can Beat Up Your Blog that spotlights a song as prompt, and we get to hash out 100 words, no more...no less. This weeks tune was a little more pop than I'm accustomed, but I actually enjoyed Oh Lands, White Knights. You can play too...just make sure you let them know Tashtoo sent you!


My Blog Can Beat Up Your Blog

Comments

Brian Miller said…
haha that might be a bit over the top...now i might show up in a knights outfit but not someone else...smiles....
The Silver Fox said…
I would have shown up by myself, like Brian. But I would've been dressed as Zorro, or Batman!
Anonymous said…
I'm with Kiera. And I was totally weirded out when the singer was uber-happy!! Those tip-toeing feet in the beginning of the video were cute, though, and I liked the song.
Unknown said…
Never heard of that group, but you did them honor big time, really great storytelling in 100. Oh, and that nails to the chalkboard used to aggravate me so much, I had a history teacher in HS that would do it anytime the class was getting too talkative- Nowadays that would probably be considered abuse or something-lol
t said…
I love the fish bit. And the scraping fork bit. And all the bits in-between, before and after those two.
Carrie said…
I'd be creeped out by a guy showing up in my bedroom. Nice little story :)
SAM said…
t should get an award for most original comment, LOL.

This was an interesting song. You did a great job with it.
Lance said…
great job...sooo creative and orginal. I loved this!

Popular Posts