Featured at The River

As you are no doubt aware, I've got my poetry collection coming up in March. Nothing Left to Lose will be released in collaboration with Winter Goose Publishing and I'm working on building some buzz. (You can help me do that, right?)

In today's issue of The River Journal, I've been allowed to spend time on the other side of the writing desk.  River has put together this wonderful feature...on me! I am honored, flattered, and in the mood for sharing.

Come on over and have a visit... The Woman Behind the Words This week, it's me!

Comments

The Silver Fox said…
Congratulations! Going there now...
The Silver Fox said…
Great profile, but... they misspelled the title of your book. Why do so many people confuse "loose" (loos) with "lose?" (looz)
Pat Hatt said…
Grammar Nazi at his best..lol...but yeah loose and lose shouldn't be so hard, unless one just types fast and doesn't go back to look, but I'd never do that..haha congrats going to look.
Brian Miller said…
woo hoo on my way over tash...
Been reading up on my favorite Tashtoo... wait, I only know one... LOL

Great write up for an awesome poet! <3

Popular Posts