Gratitude ~ Liebster Blog Award

I have been granted many wonderful blog awards on my adventures, but seldom do I actually acknowledge them, as they require me to pick a select few from the many wonderful bloggers I have met and fostered genuine relationships with, and to single out just a few would be beyond difficult. This one, however is a little bit different for me, as it gives me the opportunity to express my sincere gratitude to some pretty special folks.

As most of you are no doubt aware, I've been blatantly pandering for Shorty Votes this year.  So many of you have come through for me, and I am so amazed at the many wonderful people I have been introduced to through this experience.  It is one of those very special poets, that presented this award to me.

Ed Bremson is an amazing word weaver who has used the wonders of the twitterverse to spin wonderful haiku's and  micropoems. I am often left in awe of the power he is able to bring forth in these wonderful presentations. I myself have attempted as much with these forms...and am well aware of the talent it takes. I came across Ed as a result of our mutual nominations for poetry, and because of that, I consider myself the grand champion of the awards this year, no matter where I may end up in the numbers!  I would love if my fellow tweeps got to know Ed and his work. You'll find him sharing his work as @EdBremson.

So...for a first here at my Parlour...here's the award, and how it works...


The Liebster Blog Award originated in Germany and recognizes up-and-coming bloggers. It is meant to showcase those who have fewer than 200 followers. (Liebster means “favourite” or “dearest” in German.) This is done in the spirit of pay-it-forward. In accepting this award, the recipient agrees to:

1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogsphere – other bloggers.
5. And, best of all – have fun and spread the karma.

So Ed, it is with huge thanks to you and with much poet love and gratitude that I name my fab five (in no particular order, and with no disrespect intended to the fantastic people and poets who break words with me on a regular basis.

1.  Roger Allen Baut    Chasing Tao

2.  Pat Hatt                 It's Rhymetime

3. Kellie Elmore        Magic In The Backyard

4.  mark Stratten      Radio NoWhere

5.  James Rainsford The Sanctum of Sanity

So I have passed it on...and as an aside...we've got two days left for Shorty Votes!

Comments

Pat Hatt said…
I sorta blow the follower requirement away, just bragging a little bit..LOL...Thanks for the award indeed. Always a pleasure to visit your feed.
Tashtoo said…
Yes dear Pat...I know that...but still had to include YOU in my list of special folks...can't help that everyone in the world follows you...but if I was handing out awards, you were going to be on the list...besides..you know how I feel about rules!
Brian Miller said…
i like my liebster with drawn butter...smiles....congrats tash and her lovely recipients as well...all fine word benders....
Tashtoo said…
Brian...you should be here too...but I didn't want to take away from your unbelievable commenting ability...there are way too many worthy poets that need YOUR support to keep them going! And the fact that your rocking over 1000 followers might have something to do with that too! (I'm a mediocre rule breaker)HUGE #PoetLove to you for ALL you do...oh dear, I'm turning this into a regular love fest...should have posted this yesterday! ;)
James Rainsford said…
Thank you Natasha for your support and for choosing my blog.
I'm honoured to be in such talented company. Hugs, James.

Popular Posts