Featured at JessicaKristie.com

It's been a whirlwind month thus far! My superduper bossman (AKA Dad!) is recovering beautifully from his surgery, contemplating life, dropping doses of wisdom, and leaving me to tend to the shop while he recuperates.  This means, my online endeavors have taken a bit of a hit.  Please know, that when timelines return to normal, I will repay every kindness, every share, and every well wish with as much vigor and gusto as humanly possible.

This month also saw my project "Nothing Left to Lose" come to fruition. This book is my heart and soul displayed for the world to see. It chronicles a very difficult period in my life, and would still be nothing more than a dream late at night if not for the support and encouragement of some very special people. One of  those folks is the awesome Jessica Kristie, who was kind enough to take it upon herself to feature my release on her space.  And that, dear friends, is what I would like to share with you today...even though I wanted to share it yesterday...if you know what I'm saying! ;)

Click the link and maybe...just maybe...buy the book!

Power to the Poets!

Read the feature here

Comments

Brian Miller said…
smiles...u r awesome tash!
Idol Lash said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
Congratulations - I'm very happy for you!

Popular Posts