Visiting at Muse in the Valley

I normally like to be a little more on the ball when it comes to sharing where I've been visiting. A busy week and a lovely spring cold has meant I've been neglecting my duties as I try to find the time to hide under the covers and heal. I've realized that is not going to happen so it's on ward and upward! :)

Last week saw me not only popping into The Poetry Cabin, but also to Muse in the Valley.  Kim has a wonderful blog that I urge you to visit. ESPECIALLY if you have a dream that's been keeping you up at night. This month, in honor of National Poetry Month, Kim was sharing the work of some wonderful poets, and I am truly honored to have found myself included.

Stop on by, have a read, and let us know you visited!

Poet Love!

Visiting at Muse in the Valley

Comments

Brian Miller said…
very cool ma'am...hope you are feeling better...and you def deserve the honors...smiles.

Popular Posts