Carry On Dancing ~ A Blue Room Review

Carry On Dancing Carry On Dancing by Heather Grace Stewart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If you've treated yourself to Where The Butterflies Go and Leap, then you'll know there's no denying the talent of this fantastic Canadian Poet, but it is in her third collection, Carry on Dancing, where her voice REALLY comes into her own. To pick a favorite from this collection would be impossible, but if you're looking for a powerful example of the strength of this writer, might I recommend On Days Like This "Carry On Dancing" is not all rainbows and butterflies. Heather tackles some very big issues, from her life and from the world. It's a must read for fans of contemporary poetry and I can NOT recommend it enough.

View all my reviews

Comments

Unknown said…
I love that you review books. I used to do them all the time, books, music and movies. But for whatever reason I haven't done a review in such a long time. Probably all these other blogs I started up-lol Nice job Thanks
Brian Miller said…
HGS is def a good poet...

Popular Posts