He Sees Things ~ A Blue Room Review

He Sees ThingsHe Sees Things by Emmett Wheatfall
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a collection of modern poetry that I had to read twice, and still probably have not unearthed all the treasure to be found. The voice of Emmett Wheatfall is a voice of power. He writes of history, injustice, love and loss, with a brutal honesty yet his words carry a beauty that is timeless. I laughed, I cried, and was granted goosebumps and disbelief as Emmett invited me into his world of words. Leaving you now to dive back in to this must read collection for fans of poetry and of truth. "Using the tangible he revels/the intangible with crystal clear concepts..." and it is here, we find the true magic to be found within He Sees Things

View all my reviews

Comments

Brian Miller said…
emmett rocks....smiles.
Maude Lynn said…
I gotta get this!

Popular Posts