A Blue Room Review ~ The Apocalypse Mechanism

The Apocalypse MechanismThe Apocalypse Mechanism by J.M. Richardson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This fantastic read grabbed me from page one and didn't let go until its end. Rich in its imagery, with fresh dialogue and fascinating characters, this world tour has you globetrotting and mystery solving up to its conclusion. Leading character James Beauregard is colorful and intriguing, with wit to spare and I am hoping this will not be the last we see of him. JM Richardson is a gifted storyteller, that treats his reader with respect. Despite the weighty history, The Apocalypse Mechanism does not sacrifice its smooth reading to wander down textbook styled hallways like many novel of this caliber resort to. I look forward to seeing much more from this author.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts