The Next Big Thing ~ Week 17

The Next Big Thing is a concept brought to life by SheWrites that allows authors the opportunity to discuss their next book, whether it's being published or not.  When Hemmie Martin presented me the idea, I of course accepted, because it allows me to, for the first "official" time, discuss my upcoming release in March with all of you.

Below, you will find the questions, presented in interview fashion, that are being shared with all the authors who are taking part. Big thanks to Hemmie for the tag.  You can check out her interview here.

Away we go...

Q:  What is the title of your book?
A:  Pulse

Q: What genre does it fall under?
A:  Poetry (Surprise!)

Q:  Which actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie?
A:  Gary Oldman, Meryl Streep, (To name only two)

Q:  What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
A:  If you were given the chance to start all over again, would you take it?

Q:  Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?
A:  This will be my second title released through Winter Goose Publishing

Q:  How long did it take you to write the first draft?
A:  It was a start and stop effort. An idea that I was playing with that found a mind of its own...not sure if I
      was even present for a good part of it ;)

Q: What other books would you compare this to within your genre?
A:  None that I've read.

Q:  Who or what inspired you to write this book?
A:  I was watching an investigative report on an unsolved crime.  I've never been one to get caught up on the
     who-done-it...but I've always been fascinated by the why.

Here's hoping your interest has been peaked a bit...this is not your regular Tashtoo fare! And in honor of supporting The Next Big Thing and my fellow authors, here's three that have projects they would like to share with you too...would love for you to visit as they speak of their Next Big Thing!

Vanessa Matthews ~ Ordinary Life-Less Ordinary
Marsha Berry ~ Marousia
Susie Clevenger ~ Confessions of a Laundry Goddess

These ladies are AMAZING word-benders! You must visit!  You can follow my adventures along over on my Winter Goose Publishing page as Pulse begins to evolve!


Comments

Brian Miller said…
i really like the concept of the book as well...smiles.
Brian Miller said…
you are a great writer tash, so i know it will be amazing...
Susie Clevenger said…
Looking forward to it!!
Anonymous said…
can't wait to read it :)
Chris said…
You have my attention...

Popular Posts