Poor Taste ~ #Poetry by @Tashtoo

Let's talk about sex baby...
take our minds off those other things
those strange stirrings
that lead one to venture beyond physical

Let's drown in a sea of slippery innuendo
word play and rosy cheeks
casting a neon glare through
a cliched cloud of smoke

Pool hall lingo goes down
much like a wet dream on Monday morning
when the alarm fails to wake you
and your roommate ran out the hot water

I've seen that dance
the only thing that makes you blush
rush
and avoid my gaze.

So many awesome conversations
sacrificed because you were too afraid to raise your voice
more concerned with the raising of other things
a too easy distraction

Where instant gratification lasts almost as long as you
If I'm lucky.
This certain stimulation
leads to moral obligation
in the hearts of most
I'll let you coast
but be warned
like you
It all starts in my head.

Comments

Note to self: do not cross Tashtoo. Oi, this is quick and sharp and to the point. I'd hate to be the poor sod on the receiving end of your vitriol. Great writing, though, my dear.
Brian Miller said…
dang...hope the message was received...def some sharp points in your words...and what can i say...when you neglect...
Anonymous said…
Brutally honest. I hope all is well with you.

Popular Posts