I Choose Happiness

I’m excited to be a Happiness Crusader and joining over 100 women in spreading the message of Choosing Happiness to women around the world.  In today’s post I share how I chose happiness in the midst of life’s messiness by answering a few questions from my inspiring friend best-selling Publisher Linda Joy. Today is the official release of her new book Inspiration for a Woman’s Soul: Choosing Happiness featuring the soul-inspiring stories of 27 amazing women who share their intimate stories of transformation.

For a limited time you can get over 40 transformational gifts with your copy of Choosing Happiness. Grab your copy today  http://bit.ly/Happiness_Book

Let's Talk Happiness

Q1: Was there a pivotal moment in your life when you realized that your happiness was an internal choice that could be made despite your outside circumstances?

 A:  Happiness, true happiness, has always been difficult for me. On the outside, I've perfected a mask that is always smiling. Have crafted a persona that screams "people person", and have done the majority of my suffering alone. It took me 35 years to work up the courage to say, "It's not okay". My journey of self-discovery, I think, has been harder on friends and family than it has been on me. I have learned, most importantly, that it's okay to BE happy. It's my own doubts and self-talk that will try to steal it from me. I now give myself permission, each and every day, to be happy. This doesn't mean that I'm always happy...far from it. What it does mean, is that I make the most of each moment, every sincere smile, and every hearty belly laugh. These are the things that make life worth living. And it's okay for me to take full advantage of them.

Q2: How do you remind yourself that happiness is always within and catch your footing in those whirlwind moments of life that can throw us off balance?

 A: Constant conversations with myself. I've lived long enough to know, pain, hurt, misfortune, are all as fleeting as the good. These are as vital to living a full life as are the good times. Reminding myself that "this too shall pass", looking back on better times, and keeping hope alive for a brighter tomorrow, where miracles and magic are waiting. The circle is far from vicious and more than predictable. I understand there is balance in everything, that I am not immune. The world shifts, people change, bad stuff happens to good people...this is living, it's not personal. 

Q3: What is your personal definition of happiness today?

 A:  Happiness is an ever changing definition for me. Happiness is knowing I'm where I need to be doing what I need to do and learning as much as I can about myself and the world in the process. Happiness is allowing myself to evolve at a pace that allows me to be the best me I can be, in turn, allowing those I meet along the journey to be the best they can be.

Q4: Share three things that bring you happiness

 A: Only three! Simplicity, Nature and the love of family and friends are my constant inspirations. If this comes with a fantastic soundtrack and poetry throughout...even better. See what I did there...sneaky old soul I am :)

I invite you to share how you are choosing happiness in the comments below.
Be sure to check out Linda’s new book, Inspiration for a Woman’s Soul: Choosing Happiness and grab your copy today at http://bit.ly/Happiness_Book to receive the bonus gift bundle worth thousands!


Order ‘Inspiration for a Woman’s Soul: Choosing Happiness’ today & receive thousands in bonus gifts from over 40 visionary women. Limited Time Only!  http://bit.ly/Happiness_Book







Comments

Grace said…
I enjoyed the article Natasha ~

How are you? I hope you can write to me at sometimesg@yahoo.com ?

I have something to ask from you.

Warm regards

Popular Posts