TGIF ~ The Nexus Returns

I'm very excited to announce that after an extended hiatus, The Creative Nexus is bringing back our popular broadcast, The Nexus Cafe.  With over 50,000 listens since we began the project way back when, there was no way I could not return to my creative core.

It's also amazing to note that as I've spent the past two years exploring this grand country I call home, the group has maintained, with the work of the ever thoughtful  +Roger Allen Baut (AKA: Chasing Tao) Roger has created an incredible program "The Blue Sky Highway" that I urge you to visit over on blogtalk as part of the Creative Nexus channel.

We look forward to continuing the ideals of The Creative Nexus. The sharing and promotion of those who's work we appreciate. A community based on the simple tenements of sharing and reciprocity.

Stay tuned as events unfold. I'll also be returning to the parlour with regular updates and before long will be making the official announcement as to date and time. Feel free to visit us at our facebook page as we clean up the cups and get the tables set for our relaunch.

Oh...and thank god it's Friday!

Until next time...

The Nexus Cafe on FB

Comments

Popular Posts