#WanderLust only on @RadioKC



It was quite sometime ago when #RKC approached me regarding putting together a program for their radio station based around my words. The thought, quite honestly, was a bit overwhelming.  If there is one constant in my life, it is crippling self-doubt, especially in regards to my words. It's one thing to throw up a poem that may or may not get read. To post a recording to soundcloud that may or may not get played. To send my words and my voice to a station with a vibrant and active following, with real people who really listen...okay...I choked.

But #RKC was incredibly patient, something that I will be forever grateful for. Thanks to that patience, I am proud to say we have two episodes of #WanderLust in rotation every Sunday...and a third is on it's way (That whole self-doubt thing)

It would be an absolute honor to have you tune in, and  perhaps explore some of the amazing programs this team of creatives have brought together to showcase to the world.  There's something for everyone, no matter where in the world you're listening.


Comments

Popular Posts