FAZES

 My ego cost me my blog.

For the past five years I have been searching for this little piece of me.

Luckily...the domain name name thief lost it...and it found it's way back.

Tashtoo.com is no more..or at least no longer associated with me.

It's been a wild run over these past five years.  I've got a ton to write about.

I may or may not name names, after all, nothing has been proven in a court of law.

And we all play innocent when we play pretend.

I'm looking forward to sharing again.  Tethering to what once gave me so much support and encouragement.  I can't lie...I need it more than ever. 

There will be a lot more doodling around the parlour...a lot more pop art. This is healing and growth in another form when the words leave me lacking.

There will be a lot more therapy, for my own benefit and maybe, yours.  Shadow work is lonely and exhausting, but it's always nice to share your discoveries and little wins.  I'm hoping to be doing more of that too.

I've lost some great friends and champions of creativity over these past few years...but nothing stays lost forever. We'll honour them here and help their legacies to continue.

And then there's the broken hearts and broken bonds and all the revelations about ourselves and others that come to light in pandemic night...well...we certainly don't have to squeeze it all in to one post now that I can get logged back in...but yeah...I'm looking forward to some interesting conversation. 

If you're still here, I hope you'll hang around a bit longer...I've got some big ideas and I'm ready to start sharing.

Until next time,

Natasha



Comments

Ben Ditty said…
Welcome back!

Beautiful poem.
Susie Clevenger said…
So awesome to see you back!
Charlie Parant said…
Glad to see you are back here.
Tashtoo said…
Nothing quite like familiar faces and smiles. Thank you all...it's good to be back...I appreciate you noticing. I was devastated when all my work disappeared on me...it took a lot of my heart as well.

Popular Posts